2021 - Create a Personal Fundraiser PageCreate a page
Create a Personal Campaign – Make an Impact on a Child’s Life
Thank you for your interest in developing a fundraiser for Wigs for Kids! Our work depends on the generosity and support of individuals such as yourself. You can make a tremendous impact on the lives of the children and teens we serve with your fundraising efforts.
Follow these steps to your fundraising success!
- Create your personal fundraising page
- Share your story
Here are some ideas:
- Tell people why have you chosen to fundraise for Wigs for Kids
- Are you donating your hair (have you in the past) to Wigs for Kids
- Have you personally experienced hair loss or do you know someone who has – your story is important
- If you are donating your hair, share picture(s) of before and after; the current length of your hair; getting your ponytails cut; holding your ponytails
Set a fundraising goal– keep in mind the average cost of a hair replacement system (wig) is $1,800.
Promote, promote, promote!
Use social media to share your fundraising efforts, be sure to provide the link to your personal fundraising page.
- Send emails to your network
- Create a flyer with your fundraising information and distribute
- Be sure to share your success and how close you are to reaching your goal
- Thank individuals for donating to your fundraiser
- Share when you have reached or surpassed your goal
We are here to help. If you need additional information about Wigs for Kids, how to fundraise, and the children we serve, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-333-4433.
Thank you for your support!
You are making a tremendous impact on the lives of children & teens.